Friday, September 28, 2012

Working alone.




I missed getting up in the morning, getting ready for work, planning what to wear, heading out, experience some minor traffic jam, basically, working at office, with colleagues.

I've been working alone for the past erm...one year and 3 months now, it's been really a disaster.

Working alone ain't something cool.

It's really really really really stressful.

I love my job, but somehow I wish there will someone over here to work together with me, as a team. To brainstorm, to face the challenges together, to talk with, to joke with each other or at least, to makan lunch together once every few days?

I have all the flexibility of working alone, I save a lot of time (and money) as well. But I do feel really lonely sometimes. There's time where I worked whole day, and did not speak a word at all. Even during at night. I would just stay in, like everyone else who just wish to stay at home after a long hard day. But my feeling is different. My home, is my office. Sigh.

I miss being surrounded by people. I miss talking to people. :(





3 comments:

Unknown said...

talk to me. :-)

Kelvin said...

So sad to hear that! And hope that you'll have a colleague soon!!

森女 said...

Kinda sad while you got a flexibility job that many people dream to have. ;( When you miss being surrounded by people, you just need to make it happen!

Long time never read your blog. I am Sam! Take care. ;)