I've been active in the community for the past few years, and 2010, was indeed the most active period ever. I'm glad that my passion of lomography are still strong after all these years.
I'm glad that the community had gave me so much more than just free PIGGIES (teeheeeheeehee!).
In fact, I meet lots of friends all over the world, who communicate not only with words, but...by the lomographs that we took. :)
So here's some featured of me and some of my articles in the lomography.com.
My article about my fetish on feet, The Steps I take :)
Click H.e.r.e for the blog article I've post months ago.
And I'm super honour to be one of the Lomo Amigos of Lomography.
Will blog more on the Amigos soon! HeeHaa!
And the magnificent lake in China, Hangzhou; my lomolocation about West Lake, Hangzhou during my last trip to China in January 2010.
I'm proud that one of my lomograph was one of the most popular photo of January, 2010.
It's the lomograph of the lovely sunrise I've witness at our Malaysia awesome Broga Hill. It's indeed a very breathtaking sunrise I've ever seen. :)
Besides, I'm one of the 10 uploaders in Malaysia. :)
I've uploaded the awesome 2,811 lomographs throughout the whole year of 2010. That's about 1.5 roll per week! I guess you can count how much I've spend on films and photo developing! Gosh!!
And last but not least, one of the most popular photos in the month of July. The lomograph are taken at Genting and it was in the double roll of me and renaishashin. :)
I'm superb glad that I've found Lomography in my life. I knew, my life will never ever shines the same, without the colour of lomographs. Thanks to everyone who likes my pictures, as well as the articles I've shared. It's indeed a colorful 2010 lomo world for me. :)
Happy new year 2011.
:)













1 comment:
hai amigo : )
Post a Comment