Each and every time when I wish to blog a word or two, I always end up, writing nothing. There might be hard for me to find a word nor a sentence to explain how I feel, what I've been thru all these months. Life is sucks but....not that sucks either. Life is not that good, but it's still fine after all.
Alot of things happen at once, nothing go thru smoothly as what I hope it would be.
Life moves on, people grew older, things started to change, friends comes and goes, my perspective in life aren't the same as before...the list go on.
I still hate growing...old. I cannot bare the feeling of pain by having someone came into my life for so long, and will go away, one day in the future. I hate thinking about what should I do in the next 5 years. I hate 'new year', I started to hate 'birthday' too. I hate being so negative, being so weak.
How I wish I can turn back time. How I wish I can smile cheerfully without worries like last time.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment