Gosh Otto, it's indeed a super cool camera!!! It's great for group pictures, landscape and while u are on vacation! :)And thanks for liking my pics! XD I love my family pics as well :D Everyone looks cuter in longer distorted face XD Hahahahahaha
you look cute! the pictures look great!!!:D love it all...heheh
Thanks Kim! :DI love the spinner pics!! It's driving me crazy to get the place to scanned it! Hahahha!
wow! that's amazing!!!i love the way the film looks! I collect cameras and have never seen anything like this aside panoramas, but this is so much better♥♥♥
p.s. i love your photography! check out mine sometime~.~
thanks isis!!! :) this 360 degrees are indeed so cool! :D
Dear whom it may concern,I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.comThank you!
i love ur film lomography so much!!it's looks great,and u are a lovely pretty girl~
OMG~~~Another item into my shopping list~~~
Hi hwiyee! Thanks for dropping by!! :)Jonathan, this is a -must buy item- wahahahha~
yes this one i absolutely adore this cameraplease send me link where i can buy itShukura
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Gosh Otto, it's indeed a super cool camera!!! It's great for group pictures, landscape and while u are on vacation! :)
And thanks for liking my pics! XD I love my family pics as well :D Everyone looks cuter in longer distorted face XD Hahahahahaha
you look cute! the pictures look great!!!:D love it all...heheh
Thanks Kim! :D
I love the spinner pics!! It's driving me crazy to get the place to scanned it! Hahahha!
wow! that's amazing!!!
i love the way the film looks!
I collect cameras and have never seen anything like this aside panoramas, but this is so much better♥♥♥
p.s. i love your photography! check out mine sometime~.~
thanks isis!!! :) this 360 degrees are indeed so cool! :D
Dear whom it may concern,
I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.
If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com
Thank you!
i love ur film lomography so much!!it's looks great,and u are a lovely pretty girl~
OMG~~~
Another item into my shopping list~~~
Hi hwiyee! Thanks for dropping by!! :)
Jonathan, this is a -must buy item- wahahahha~
yes this one i absolutely adore this camera
please send me link where i can buy it
Shukura
Post a Comment