Friday, July 23, 2010

Doubles.







Double. It means 2. 

And the 'Double' in a Lomography dictionary is like shoot twice by 2 different person on the same frame.
And recently I had few double projects and the first one would be with Renaishashin, a guy who share the same birthday date with me, but 2 years younger! But I guess the brith date doesn't mean we own the same eye in Lomo. :) I failed the double.
My exposure are way too obvious in both of the doubles roll we swap. Gosh. Please give me a third chance!
Anyway, those double experience are awesome. It's nice to see something or someone overlapping the frame we shoot! :)

Pictures taken on the same roll, indoor at Ikea :)

I see myself.
and I see u.
Hugs, hearts.
Cities.
He wants a new car.
Work, eat, sleep. That's life.
Softtoys.
I'm the fetish of polkadots!
8 is a lucky number.

And here's the second roll, with much more outdoor sunshines.

Lorong.



Green skies.


Bridge.


Staircase to heaven?


Minnie me!


Rose rose on the road.



Well, the failed one counts too. I love this 2 failed shot of mine. And lomoguys love it at lomography.com!
Bottles.

Spinning around.


I love doubles, do you?. :)


3 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

i dunno how to expressed.. xD

its really... awesome using lomo.

*likes ^^

Ah Eva Eva said...

Let;s lomo :)

BB_hwiyee said...

hi pretty eva^^
love ur lomography so much
ur overlapping very nice
i love overlapping during playing film too~