Friday, May 21, 2010

Mad.


I've been seriously mad lately.
Mad in the sense of my mood and behavior. Too many ups and downs at once, and get really pissed off with just small little tiny stupid news. Well, I admit my tempered is back. And my stupid ulcers and pimples and heat from my body shows me that I'm really...too heat!

I did not meant to scold or hurt anyone, and I'm truly sorry if I did really said something stupid. And, I'm so thankful for having few of u guys listen and talk to me. I'm glad, I'm really glad. I'm so much more better now.

I totally agree that life is really unpredictable. And Iam trying to accept the fact, and hope it's gonna be alright soon. If it's ain't important in my life anymore, so what the hack I'm getting so mad about it? Chill...it's FRIDAAAAYYY today after all!

Take care, people. Enjoy the coming weekend la.!

1 comment:

eleanor said...

hopefully everything will be back to normal asap. all the best to you ^^