Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogging.

Ever since Facebook and Twitter appear, we often neglected our blog and just updated the 'status' or 'uploading' and sharing pictures at the FB instead of blogging.
Well, this is how the trend goes around nowadays.
I'm still blogging.

Well, not blog like what I used to, but I do still log on and keep it active once in awhile. I spend many hours looking back on what I blog during the last 2-3 years ago. It's funny to see how life goes.Things changed. And it changed too fast...

Do you guys still blog?
And will u guys still visiting my blog?


12 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

yes, eva. I'm still blogging non-stop.

blogging are much more fun to expressed what we think. (dun care have buddy to visit us.)- just PO.

:)

书其 said...

nope i don't visit your blog anymore.. i read it in google reader XD

DICK CHUA said...

I'm visiting!!

Yeah loh, now a days no buddy comment on blog anymore...

Oh, I still owe you photos... :P

DICK CHUA said...

I'm visiting!!

Yeah loh, now a days no buddy comment on blog anymore...

Oh, I still owe you photos... :P

jinhow said...

1)still got blog geh~ to express myself in a more hidden place than Facebook ma.
2)Got visit your blog :D

Ah Eva Eva said...

Thanks guys for still visiting. :)
Im still blogging, and I'm visiting too!

Jonathan said...

Well, time I spend in blog is more than FB... :)

Ah Eva Eva said...

Jonathan, sounds good :)

S8j said...

keep blogging ya :)

Ah Eva Eva said...

Drop by often, s8j! :)

i am jimmytan said...

XD your 1 photo need post all here lo?
blogspot+twitter+facebook+tumblr+lomography
wahahha

Ah Eva Eva said...

dont be busy body XD