It's been a busy week.
And very tiring too.
I spend my weekend only sleep at home, coz I'm way to lazy to move.
And I'm still in the middle of consideration about my own future.
Where should I go next. Which way?
Haiz.
I'm always bad in deciding things. I cant get right into what I really want always.
Then I always looks for advises and comments before I really decide on what I really wanted to do.
And then I realize...I cant find my way anymore,
as my light has already blown off.....
How I wish, it's still lighting up now. Guiding me to find the way even in dark...
but back to the fact, it's already gone.
And it's already gone for so long....
3 comments:
emmm... pretty hard to decide ya...
you need a lighthouse, a torch and a compass.
just find something to do, try to make yourself busy and you won't think of anything else.
jeep. im ald too tired to think :(
i want a good night sleep :(
Post a Comment