Saturday, August 29, 2009

A :) Friday.

Decided.
Therefore I felt relieved. :)
It's Friday anyway.
And it's gonna be a long weekend for me.
Time to cheer up and enjoy life, dude!

Went to mall with Sis.
Shop, Eat, Movie. Just what a couple should do during the weekend, but Im doin that with my sis... = =" *sweat*

lemoon with her delicious subby way's sandwich!

Anyway, had a enjoyable night watching the movie 'The Proposal'.
Always loves this kind of movie. Relaxing, sweet and romantic.
It's able to make me laugh, and even shed tears.
A nice one. We both enjoyed it very much :)

Next, I want to watch 'Up'!! Gonna watch it with my Dad next week thou, as I do felt the uncle on the animation does look alike my dad...hahaha!


books books books!

the pretty lil yellow ducking i wish to bring home XD

A good chilling Friday night.
Same as usual, tired, but unwilling to sleep :)

And by the way...
I will be tanned after this weekend :)
Don't careeee. I just want some real vacations!

Good night peoples!
Happy Merdeka!

No comments: