Monday, June 23, 2008

SuperGT4@sepang.

22nd June 08'

Yes. I went to Sepang last Sunday. and yes...I sunburned again.
I wonder when only i will gets fairer? =(
Well, I get the media pass frm jeo on the very last minute.
Wake up beri early in da morning.
Then went for a breakie and heading to Sepang.

We are allowed to take the Shutter Bus and goin into the track with the racing car. Wow. Wat a
lovely experience. Excited!
I cant take good pictures using my old digicam...but then, the by the car pass by our bus, many
of us scream for excitement. hehe.


shoot inside the bus



We then allowed to walk at the pit and shoot those GT (sexy) girls and the drivers. WOW. I tell you. It's really WOW. So many photographers shoot non-stop. i really got no chance to go near them and shoot. hahaha. I sweat quite alot. Huh...But, some of them really sexy...hehehe....and
it's started to rain too....

sexy buttss!
We allowed to go into the track for shooting. It's really cool. =)

this girl really sexyy!!!!!
im on the track.
wee~~

Then the race started...

getting ready to race.



a short low-quality video i shoot during the race. love the rooommmm~ rooommm~ sound =)


Well,
A very cool experience....
Hot.
AND...
Sunburned again...

2 comments:

yayawoo said...

WAH!!! wat a great experience la!!!
i wan i wan i wan!!!

(should shoot more sexy girl to show us ma~ wuahaha... )

Beverly's Secret said...

I like those F1 show girls :)