Family is someone who you need most of the time, someone who is important, someone who you cant live without.
I did have a very warm family. When I was young, I used to be very rebellious. But no matter what...they will be here, alwis and forever. That's because, i know, i'm part of the family. They wont leave me alone. And i need them.
When I'm growing elder...
Early of the year, sis announce that she's goin to get marry the end of this year. I smile. I realise, yea...we r growing elder. She found someone who she think she need him da most, and decide to spend the rest of her life with him...and...she wants him to be part of the FAMILY. I'm glad. I know I will cry by the day she get marry. and I know...i got a extra brother sayang me soon. =)
So, what's about my own family?
Is it too fast to think about it?
Yes. It's still too soon to think of it.but...
No matter what...that's life.
We still need a clear mission about what we really want in the future.
And, do WE have the same mission? Do we?
I wish to have a clear answer...
I really wish, I can find someone, who I think would be part of my family in future...
If he's not someone who I need, someone who I felt really important, someone who I cant live without...Is he The One?
I wish I could find the answer.... Loud and Clear.
2 comments:
I'm not ready to start my own family yet even after this approaching 7 years relationship...
But I never stop believing...
He is the one for me.
Sometimes you just have to believe it...You don't have to find the clear answer.
Stay Happy, Eva :)
agree with wat beverly's said
u don hv to find clear answer,jus believe it ^^
and... wow... beverly's already 7 years oh!!! ^^
Post a Comment