Hey yo! After hiding myself at home during Saturday, I really cannot tahan and went out. Hehehe....
Went to One U shop with sis. I mean window shopping. Was realllllllly tooooo broke to buy anythg.....Thought of going back home for dinner, due to my brother's mood really so nice and willing to cook for us FINALLY....my fren called up. Hmm...too tempting to resist. I agree to dinner with my buds instead.
We went to the Nak Won Korean BBq at Taman Desa. Nice dinner. We had fun sitting on the floor. Huahua. Everyone's leg cramp after the dinner. =P



Then we went to Hulu Langat for some KL's night scene viewing. Wow, it's indeed a happening place. Yumcha and yumcha. =)









Buds. Glad that they r here to brighten up my Sunday night. =)








4 comments:
Envyyyyyy!~~
haha..BB, why envy?
One of my fave cuisine ^^
Love it...
Those are korean rice, it's similar to Japanese rice, chewy and sticky but it's slightly "longer".
Is Ah Pet with you as well?
or mistaken?
Beverly : Yea. The rice is tasty =) And, yes, Pat is with me =)
Post a Comment