As what I've mention earlier today. I make a Check List due to the over-boring-Saturday.
And did i really make full use of the check list i make?
Well, check this out.
1- Choose pictures of ChinaTrip for develop. Wanted to make a photo album for Dad.
2- Upload pics to forum and blogs.
3- Clean up my pc. My files was everywhere and it's really messy.
4- Burn and backup whatever files, photos, videos.....
5- Uninstall all my Adobe software and install again.
6- Edit the China Video.
7- erm...swim? hahaha.
8- Clean my store room!
9- Drama lah. And....Sis bring me The Trio Supreme Show. I'm gonna laugh my *ss of this time.
And an additional task :
10- Iron bro's clothes.
Haha...at least I've done 6 out of 10, right.
Well, what a saturday i had. I spend silently at home.
Good Night, and have a relaxing Sunday tomorrow.
4 comments:
Hmm...
i guess it's good enough though...
simple and enjoyable...
miss home badly here :(
=_=|
Bev : Yea. A simple Saturday at home.
Hooi : Apasai =_=| ? huahuahua =)
L o L
Post a Comment