Monday, June 9, 2008

The LOMO Camp @ PD

What's up? What's on?
Lomo rocks.

Yes, I'm getting really addicted on it.
Haha, thanks to all the lomo guys kip on poisoning me loh.

the big lca+ build using the sand by lomo-ians. =P

Anyway, I joined a trip to PD last weekend with the LomoMalaysia Gang.
We headed to a place call dunno what beach (huahuahua...soli, i forgot the name....)
and started to build our tent at the camp site. My very first time to camp =)

Thanks ah sui gor for organised the trip and the food and the accomodation.
Thanks Rice for your tent =)
Thanks Ah C, Ten10 and BB for the food.
Thanks Michi for the extra-excercise-yoga fried chicken. It's taste really good.
Thanks Ah keong for remind me that my pinhole is out of function. I'm sad. =( and....ur reason for not goin to

work really GOOD lo. JJ sales huh?
Btw, Small fish, u really a sleep pig hor? This fish can sleep everywhr...huahuahua.
And PhiPhi for starting up the fire for our BBq =)
Last but not least....thanks everyone else for the fun and the laughter. Glad to meet u guys =)

I only manage to shoot few pics using my digicam. They scold when we shoot using digital camera. haha, yes, it's a lomo outing, we should shoot only shoot using lomo cams.

Stay tuned for more pics frm my fish fish. huahua. gen cheong... wish i can get it soon =)

A very nice experience. Love it. I'm sunburned now. but I feel good.
Thanks Guys!!!

6 comments:

jeepeng said...

why no me there?

Anonymous said...

jeep, go mine... u can see alotttt of u... hahahaha

书其 said...

yalo dun have me either XD

Ah Eva Eva said...

huahua...i din shoot using my digicam =)i wait eagerly my fish pics...

philiuzion said...

aiyoyo ~
luckily i din burn the whole camp site ~
hahaha ~

Ah Eva Eva said...

hahahaha....phiphi u r great! hehehe...