Friday, June 6, 2008

Fade Off. Opacity getting low.

I suppose to be packing now.
Walking around my store room, looking for the things I wanted to pack for my camping tommorrow.
Suddenly, a friend of my msg me thru msn. And he asked about how's me and him.
At first, i got nothing to say.
Then....i started to cry.

I'm a lil bit emotional lately. This minute I might be happy, the next minute i might be crying.
Whats happen to me?
Nothing really happens.

It's just that, I started to feel that....he, is getting faded away and the opacity is getting lower and lower each day.

Sooner or later...I cant be able to see him, in my life...anymore.

5 comments:

Kelvin said...

cheer up girl~

jeff-cwk said...

what if... you are just feeling that he is fading off but actually he still care about you? jz my personal thought la... got make any difference?

Hooi said...

Love...

yayawoo said...

woi, va va~
smile!!!
^^

jeepeng said...

...