Hi, anyone still around? It's been awhile since I came back. My last post dated 31st Dec 2011 and well, yea, I did not came back since then. How are you?
It's really been a super hectic life. Ever since I join this company, I tend to spend most of my time during weekdays for work, and tend to went out quite often during the weekends. Well, y'know, to balance up my online schedule during weekdays and analogue days during the weekends.
Life is great. I can't said I'm happy in life now, but life is great. Things is so different right now, when you are alone, and when you have to make decisions by your own. Yeap, I'm all alone in life and in work, but I bet it's one of the God's will to let me learn, how to live life by myself. :) Besides, I could see things clearer in some way now.
Things changes by time, as well as humans. I always will stop for awhile, and recall back what had happen last year. And sometimes, some memories already started to fade away. Some people that used to be so close to you, might be a strangers to you now. But never mind, life moves on. As long as everyone doing something that will make them happy now, it's great enough.
Well, I kinda love how work occupied my time now, but on the other hand, I wish I could have more personal time, to do some personal stuff. And yeap, one thing never change - I still enjoy shooting pictures with my Lomo cameras. :)
Good Night, to those who happen to stop by, and read this post. :)
4 comments:
Hello! Is great to hear from you again! Glad to hear that your life is great and I hope you will be happier each day :)
@iamwen, hello! you are here! :)
Same goes to u! :)
Hey Eva~~
Is been some time I din lomo .
But I have to keep it on ,cos I am happy with it .
Happy lomo lomo~~~hahaha~~
Hope you found your happy way~~
^^
hi, i m here too :)
Post a Comment