Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm home.

Time flew even faster than the Superman. It's my 4th month in the company. I'm in fact typing the text on the flight, when I'm on my way home from a business trip at Hong Kong. 

Yes, I'm alone again. But, this time, I'm not that very much alone thou. I guess I start liking it. I mean being alone in some way. Met a lot of new friends from all over Asia Pacific this trip, talking with some very influential person, clearing up some doubts about work, I'm feeling very very motivated now. :)

Working alone, flying alone, being alone of all days aint that scary. I realize the most scariest thing is that you are actually have no idea on what are u doing  and why are u doing so. Getting lost, with no directions, are very much scarier! 

I'm glad somehow the stress at work manage to push me forward. I'm still far away from some goals I made for myself, but I think I could reach there someday!

I guess I will be landing soon, and till then, till I manage to publish this, I'm home safely!



2 comments:

Kelvin said...

this picture is really great! welcome home~
I'm sorry that I didn't text you when I'm at HK because it is really hard to get wifi over there. We can meet here! see you soon.

Agnes Sim said...

halo.. what is your job right now?
"have no idea on what are u doing and why are u doing so. Getting lost, with no directions... " I think i'm in this situation now..and you are rite,it is scary!! :S