Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fate.

Time strike like lightning. Fast and bright. It's now August.

I've been alone. Been ups and downs. Been losing myself. Been messing with my own emotions. Been stress up like mad till I can't manage to get myself a good night sleep. Been meeting up new friends, making out old friends, spending time talking with family members, trying to cook more, trying to change my old routine in life, trying to do something which could make me, happy.

Life is always so funny. Sometimes I felt like God is making fun of us.
But on the other side, I know it's something like a plan, it's fate.

Met someone so right, at the wrong timing.
Met someone so wrong, at the right timing.

Which option is better? Well, both ways didn't work out anyway.

When you suddenly felt that someone who is suppose to sit next to you, left you. The empty space is so.....empty. That's where all the loneliness feeling drown the logical mind and aiming to fulfilled the empty space ASAP.

But.

Now only I realize, it's not that you wanted to fulfilled it ASAP then you can have it right away. Life is very much unpredictable - like analogue photography. It's don't even under your control. And that's the most interesting part in life. You never know, what you gonna get.

I believe, everything happen for a reason.

God planned me to go thru all this path, alone, at this very moment and it is happen for a reason.

I choose my life walking this direction, I met something and influence my life. I move on and I met something else. And then, I'm here. After all the incidents I've met. And that's what made me who am I now.

Well, I will rely on you, my fate.

3 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

"Met someone so right, at the wrong timing.
Met someone so wrong, at the right timing."

Ya.That's the fake and so right of it.

Just wish all of us have a wonderful life whatever it is or should isn't. ^^

ripsta said...

just folow the flow, wish you all the best eva

M said...

can totally feel you because i'm in such situation, trying to figure out what's life about.

i hope u feel better in time!