Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Start.

Every ending means a new beginning. I ended 2 of my very important chapter in life, on the same month - in June. Things just happened. Well, I would say, this is really a test from God. I do really hope, it's gonna be a great start. And it's gonna be something I would be proud of in my future. Time will heals, and I will be patient.



I starts, from here. :)


 p/s: picture taken by La Sardina. First roll, first frame.

5 comments:

Kelvin said...

Don't worry, things will be fine as it should. We learned from experience.
No matter what, you still have friends around you.
Let's hang out when you're free!
Take care and hope to see you soon.
Keep going, and be yourself!

Ah Eva Eva said...

Dear Kelvin! Thanks :) Let's hang out and go for a photo shooting maybe? :)

Kelvin said...

let's go!

see said...

though i am not too sure what happened, but i can see you're quite down recently? hmm my guess. hug hug *^^*

Ah Eva Eva said...

Seeyin, thanks my dear. I guess I will be ok :) Let's go outing again! Together gather with Kelvin as well as Uncle Lai perhaps? XD