This article features in Lomography.com today :)
Read On! :)
I have to admit, I'm obsessed with legs! Especially my own feet!
I guess a lot of lomographers out there who likes to shoot feet as well, and what's make it so special to me, till I cant have enough of them?
First of all, I guess thats the only way for me to capture my own self into my lomographs without having any help by others (or with the help of cable release/timer/whatsoever).
Well, I like to walk around, traveling, and visiting places I've never been before. And capturing the place and moments without having myself in it seems like err, lacking of something, therefore, I always enjoy letting any parts of my body (oopps), being in the picture as well. So the most convenient way would be my little feet, sometimes with the presence of my own shadow, my hand, or maybe my self refection from any mirrors, steel, doors, windows, or any reflected object that could reflect my self.
Besides that, I guess I had this little fetish on feet. I like all sort of photographs with feet. :P
Especially, when it's close-up on the feet alone. It gave me such a strong feeling and a wide space to work with my imagination.
E.g, What does this girl looks like? Why would she bare feet and walk on the road? Is she smiling now, or frowning? Is she an old pretty lady or a young cute girl?
Well, I wasn't sure why, but FEET, do really makes my imagination gone wild :)
The love of the 'feet' actually take place and became the favorite item of my own blog header of all time. It's actually starts along with my old blog title, "The Steps I Take", few years back then. And the love of my own steps grow along with the my love of lomography.
So, here's some of my lil' collection, of my own feet shot :)




So, yea, 'feet' is my favorite object to shoot with. And what about you? :)




4 comments:
so nice T.T
In love!
Thanks!! :D
I've had this liking to shoot my feet lately too XD
Post a Comment