Thursday, July 15, 2010

A lil update.

Me?
I became a boring girl who works in a boring company who doesn't have friends.

Everyone told me they are busy with their own life.
Yes, me either. I'm busy with my own life.
But my busy life now has no more joy like I used to be.
I guess there might be no one who even bothers to see the pics I shoot, to read what I wrote on my blog.

Sigh.
Boredom is definitely a 'Joy-killer.'

7 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

^^ i'm still you reader le. cheer up.

your every photo very unique.

hmm.. me also started boring on my company..

and my camera, more than 1 month. I'm haven't snap any photo.. - -

Jonathan said...

I'm still here waiting for all ur new pics~

i am jimmytan said...

Where is your 1080 and 360 photos???

Ah Eva Eva said...

JChan, thanks!! :( I miss the time I go out and SNAP non stop :)I need some shooting outing!!

Jonathan, thanks! I try to shoot more >.<

Jimmy tan..........hmm..

Otto, i'm better today. guess life is always sucks. haahahahahahah! i try to enjoy my sucks life today >.<

Ah Eva Eva said...

Thanks Otto! :)

Ah Xiang said...

WE do Read and enjoy ur pictures :) but without leaving any msg!! :P

Ah Eva Eva said...

:) i miss u guys ah xiang! :D