Friday, June 4, 2010

So Grateful.

Start off with flu. And then some sort of stupid infection. Then fever. So high fever that I'm shaking in office, feeling super cold all of sudden. I was in almost 40degrees. Vomit in front of so many people, at the hospital lobby on a wheel chair. Then, I was sent in to the emergency unit of a hospital. That was my first time ever, I was sent into hospital, in the emergency unit. The feeling is so bad that I couldn't imagine. Injections, smell of the medicine, the beep beep sound of the machines, I just hate hospital. Thank God, after few hours rest, after all the laboratory test results is out, I'm able to go home. After few days of resting, Im getting better. But who knows a sweet yummy breakfast can make me feel ill again. My favorite yummy Big Apple donut with my fav flavour somemore, makes me diarrhea and vomit again... It's ruin my day again. I was so speechless...Brother's car window being smash by don't-know-who, colleague's car broke down, my work life sucks, after feeling better from flu and infection and fever, i got an annoying ulcer on my tongue T.T...non of the news I heard was a delightful one..Even now when I was trying to look for some files in my pen drive, part of them corrupted. GREAT. I'm feeling so grateful!

1 comment:

jinhow said...

Wish you good luck! >.<