Sunday, March 28, 2010

My first ever...

...Digital Camera.

Haha.

I realize I never had one digital camera that truly belongs to me.
And here I am, I get myself my first digital camera ever...

The Lumix Lx3.



After deep considering, I finally get this compact LX3 rather than my long-love Olympus Pen EP-1 or EPL-1 or any other DSLR camera.

Well, the purpose of getting this camera doesn't really means to replace the lomo in my life, it's just that I wish my LCA can finally rest more in the home, rather than following me everywhere in my bag. :)
I will still love u, my lomo :P

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

Haha...

n of coz LX3 is lighter,
n cheaper compared to Pen EP-1/EPL-1

=P

DICK CHUA said...

good choice!!! One of my favorite camera!

and the design is cool!

Ah Eva Eva said...

YES, IT'S LIGHTER AND CHEAPER ! :) AND I LOVE MY LX3. KEKEKEKE :)

ET女子 said...

tis is a best compact cam~~~~
i own 1 too~

Beverly's Secret said...

Nice one ^____^ Take a break, lomo ;)

Paul Kong said...

I finally found your blog!! teach me photoshop next time!

Ah Eva Eva said...

hey paul! hahaha, how do u found me? anyway, im lousy in photoshop!!! >.<