To me.
Scary.
Commitment.
Love.
and a family.
I used to scared of commitment. Well, maybe I'm just a typical Sagittarius, who loves freedom, a lot. I likes to do things in my own way. If I wanted to do it, no one could ever stop me. But being rebellious for 25 years, I realize, this is not what I want anymore, at this stage of my life.
Well, I had to admit, I'm getting older. And my needs will change accordingly to time, to my age, to the things I've been through.
Love, what is love mean to me now?
I've been madly in love before. So 'mad' till I almost 'lost' my own self. So 'mad' till I totally understand why do they call 'love is blind'. I've been blind-folded for some time. Anyway, I still glad that I was once madly in love before, at least I knew I am, in love.
But after a period of time, I take a step backward and think, does this blind-love enough to convince me to fall into a commitment?
Hmm...
I meet someone who sayang me a lot. Who make me laugh. Who makes me feel good being myself. But, life always goes the opposite way of what you want. Nothing is perfect. And when I'm longing for a commitment this time, it doesn't work out.
Hmm...
At this point of my life...I suddenly realize, there is nothing to scared of commitment anymore. When I tried and failed so many times, I did not scared of it anymore.
Life is always like betting and gambling, there is only 50% of either winning or losing. Well, I'm too tired of being too scared of everything anymore.
I wanted to have a family.
they are part of my family. my sis and my brother in law, they are always as sweet as always. they fall in love, they commit into a relationship, they started their own family.
And I started to believe in marriage.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment