Wednesday, November 4, 2009

12 hours.

Busy working days, busy month. Working for almost 12 hours everyday. I need to suffer from gastric and happens to makan dinner late everyday. But then, mostly all my major jobs had already submitted and my ad will on air next week ;) Goodbye busy October and hello November :) I'm happy to feel boring at work today ;)

5 comments:

althena said...

I'm happy to lepak at home freely too! Lov the song playing..so sweet~ (:

Ah Eva Eva said...

yea. life is good when we are able to curi tulang once in a while :) hoho. love the sweet song too. it's so sweet and im loving it so much. thanks to dick and CH for that song :P

Anonymous said...

12 hours of work is pretty much standard already now...

some can go for even 16-18 hours.

Ah Eva Eva said...

cavin, yea. sometimes, my bro did work for like 16hours. really omg. and it's not healthy. :(

anw said...

wow..12 hrs is a very long hrs, better take care ya...