Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The lil' Lca Picture @ Langkawi Island.

Rock and Roll!!!!

A slightly under, dull pictures.
But it;s a wonderful trip :)

It's on the plane.
Photobucket
Mask, prevention :P
Photobucket
Above the clouds.
Photobucket
I'm here, Pantai Cenang.
Photobucket
Seaside, my love.
Photobucket
Rest and relax.
Photobucket
Wave! Surf!
Photobucket
Reggae Bar. It's so Bob Marley!
Photobucket
Erm...I wonder why it look this way :(
Photobucket
Beach, and guitar, perfect companion!
Photobucket
Guess where I develop this roll =.="
Photobucket
Sien jor :(
Photobucket
Sunset.
Photobucket


Another day, another roll of film.

Someone lost his spec. hahahahahahahahahahhaahha.
Photobucket

Jetty
Photobucket

Eagle Square
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sakura :P
Photobucket

I'm here.
Photobucket

Rock and roll!! yeah baby!!
Photobucket

Relaxing....
Photobucket

Singblass u ok mou??
Photobucket

Lan yao yeng :P
Photobucket

Strangers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fat ass :P
Photobucket

Good Morning
Photobucket

Jeepeng :D
Photobucket

Merdeka!!
Photobucket

Waiting on board
Photobucket

The plane we took.
Photobucket

Bye duty free island!!
Photobucket


Pic by LCA, Agfa CT Precisa and Kodak Ebx.



It's 3days 2nights.
And it's beach beers chocolates trip.
Love it. :)

6 comments:

tennsen said...

cantik sampai...

ronniedamini said...

"Beach, and guitar, perfect companion! " Macho nya lelaki ini... boleh berkenalan ke? o_0

SAI siu JIE said...

I love the sakura photo!
Damn nice!

Ah Eva Eva said...

tennsen...thanks :D
ronnie, boleh. lu mau numbor talipon ke?
saisiujie, yes, i like it too!!

C said...

I can see that the swine flu is getting problematic!

Very beautiful pics there!

gygy said...

Hi Eva, I'm interested in buying a lomo camera, may i know whr i can get this kind of camera? And what type of lomo camera is suitable for beginner?