Friday, June 19, 2009

The Ending. A New Beginning.

Well, for your information, I've been 'mou-dan' for months.
Yea. Being 'mou-dan' is good. But definately it's a poor life, without income, which u got tons of time, but doesnt have money to go anywhere that kind. Well, all these while I've been doing some freelance at home and part time as well, earning a lil' income to support my life. Thou it's not stable, but at least I can earn some money to makan while being lazy at home.

Damn.

Being 'mou-dan' for months, making me less motivated, lazy and very lazy. I mean....REALLY LAZY. Haha.

I'm living in pig's life all these while. Sleep till noon, wake up for makan, then nap again when sleepy, wake up for makan again and SLEEP again. Hoho. Yes, for sure, im growing fatter and less stress. But it helps to charged my mind and body.

So, now I've to accept the fact that, after this weekend, I'll be start working again. At a new place, with a new environment. Hopefully everything will be ok then soon. Adapting into a new environment is not easy, but things will be ok after some time.
And now I'm charged and ready for the new challange in life.

Hello, Stress. I'm back :)

p/s: 'mou-dan' is jobless in cantonese :P
p/ss: I'll be back to my hometown to be with my dad this weekend :) Happy Father's Day!

7 comments:

Philip Pang said...

good luck to your new life !!!

althena said...

All best vava~!

Anyway I had pig life b4...
I miss it still! It is good to have it once in awhile! Heehee :D

Ah Eva Eva said...

thanks philip :)
and thanks lihwa. i cant believe tml is ald that day. :(
wuwuwu. i still wanna be a pig!!! :(

dominic said...

all the best girl...!

yayawoo said...

gambateh!!! ^^

ten1o said...

all da best!

Ah Eva Eva said...

thanks guys. i survived my 2nd day ald :D