Thursday, May 21, 2009

Experience Macau, Day06

The final day.
Gosh, I miss the time i'm at Macau!!

Early morning at the Guia Hill and Flora Garden. Walking around and taking the shortest cable car in the world! It's only takes 3 minutes to reach the destination. haha. But way better to walk and climb up the hill XD


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





And then, we went to the Venetian Hotel at Taipa. Cool!
Awesome design. I feel like I'm really in Venetian!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
siew long pao~

Photobucket


Photobucket





But the food in the food court was just so-so only.


Then we went to tha Macau's most famous PORK CHOP BUN at Taipa!!!!
Wow, it's really amazing that it's really CROWDED. haha.
But, the pork chop bun really tasty :P I prefer the one with the POLO above the bun with the Pork chop in between. YUMMY~


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
very crowded!

Photobucket


Photobucket
it;s tasty!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
yummy 'yin wo egg tart'!



After a stroll around there, we went back to the hotel, pack our belongings and go to airport d.
It's time to say "Goodbye, Macau."



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
ebuddy-ing @ airport

Photobucket
facebook-ing @ airport

Photobucket


Photobucket


Ciao!

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

The Venetian in Macau similar to Las Vegas one :)

p/s:Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Nice... have you tried the portugese egg tart in Macau? it's very delicous!