Thursday, March 5, 2009

Muaks Mr. Pink.

Today, when I online and when Camera suddenly message me and said "Congrats ", I felt like, ha?
Then only i knew...I won the mission. I won Mr. Pink, the Diana F+.
Omg omg omg.
I cant believe it;s true.
Omg.
Omg.
Omg.

My sister picture, made me won Mr. Pink.


Muaks, Mr.Pink, Muaks my sister :)

21 comments:

Kelvin said...

congrats!!

ling @ lengmuizai said...

waaaaa~~~
congrats ler~

tennsen said...

keong hee again`

tennsen said...

keong hee again`

Kenny_Yong said...

fuiyooo...
Bagus sangat : p
next time show me ya...
wahaha...

C said...

Cograts to you!

rice said...

congrats!!! :)

ten1o said...

CONGRAT!!!!

kahgiap said...

CONGRATE!!!!!

ee said...

congrat!!!u deserve it!!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

thank you guys. im so very over excited :)weeeheee~~

jeepeng said...

i'm here to spoit your happy/excited mood! muahahahahahhahahhaa!!!!!

Duo Lin 多琳 said...

Congrats!!!!
m'sia lomographers all very lucky this year :)

mc said...

gong xi gong xi !!!!!!!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

jeep. muaks. u cant spoilt my mood :D
hahahahahahaha

thanks doreen :D

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS VAVA~MUAKSSSXD

yayawoo said...

wah~ congrats!!!
ada pink diana some more!!
ngek la~

Anonymous said...

oohooo!! eva got a new cam again!!
congraaaaa :-)

kit da shit said...

good silhouette pic
congrat

Ah Eva Eva said...

thanks evyone!! i cant wait my mr.pink arrived!!! :D

Anonymous said...

gong hei! gong hei!!