Friday, February 6, 2009

In the middle of the road.

Have you ever stand in the middle of the road, yet you doesn't know which side of the road should u turn into?

I did.
Always.
I always confuse.

I make decisions following my feeling.
I do what my feeling told me to do.

There's time I turn in the wrong side of the road. In the end, I hurt myself. Is not someone else who hurt me, but myself does.

U-turn, walking away from that road. And I realize, I reach the same junction before I'm able to walk out from the road completely.

And, once again. I stand in the middle of the road.
And, I don't know which side should I turn into.

A feeling inside me, told me that I should just go away.
Go away, completely.

Both of the road.

Photobucket

2 comments:

samenduck|samenmouse said...

i have the same feeling too...im completely lost...for me this is call running away....run as far as i could...just run...but i encourage u my dear friend...u will find a way out:)

Ah Eva Eva said...

u too, :)