Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Believe it or not, I'm cooking for the dinner tonight."

That's what i put on my msn's personal message.
Then there is a pretty overwhelming respond from some of my friends on the list.

Yong : u cook for who???
Me : my family la.
Yong :hahaha pity them.

:S

Then the next one, the yayawoo i hate...

yayawoo :tonite breaking news
yayawoo :got ppl going to masuk hospital
yayawoo :because of food poisoning
yayawoo :muahahah

Kik sei me-nya....

Then my ex colleague,
Hengmun
said : OMG....did u buy any FONG SHA YUN put at home???

Erm....*speechless*

While some others really care of what did I cook for tonight dinner,

WeiHan : roti canai?

RickySow : what r u cooking ? steak ?

12 c1 rn :Fuiyoh
12 c1 rn :cooking ?
12 c1 rn :Indo mee ?

Not only that, even my brother asking me twice, 'R U SURE??'

Well, I realize it's really been a long while since I really cook for dinner for anyone else beside me.
A 2 hours preparation and cooking process for vege, steam egg, potato chicken and peanut soup really making me tired :P
The taste was so-so and the soup was some sort kinda tasteless.
But anyway, me and my family was really enjoyed the dinner.


Photobucket
Photobucket




It's worth my 2 hours and definitely I will try to improve my cooking skill :P

9 comments:

fong yee said...

I know how to cook the potato chicken too.
btw,I'm worse than you,I took like 3 hours to everything done during my last cook. =p

Duo Lin 多琳 said...

eva, a good try!
next time u will improve more :)
Gambateh !!!

Anonymous said...

wow~vava very bandai ohh~
next time cook for us makan ya~hehe^ ^

Hooi said...

next time we got chef to cook liao, yeah~!!!

yayawoo said...

chef?? @.@
hooi... later u cannot skate oh...
(wuahahahaha....)

Ah Eva Eva said...

thanks fong yee :) i alwis headache cutting all those ingredients and dunno which one should be cook first :P

doreen : yea! cook more!!!!

beebee : mine one cannot 'see big scene' one :P

hooi : ahC and others was so good in cooking!!! :D i only know how to eat. kekeke...

yayawoo : ntg to say, u will die in my arm soon, my DEAR!

Anonymous said...

u really work hard to become a REAL "Maria-Va" horrr!! wahahaha

*running at 180 km/h

samenduck|samenmouse said...

jia you

Ah Eva Eva said...

shark.....u akan mati di tangan aku. jangan bagi aku jumpa u!!!

thanks samentha :D