Thursday, December 25, 2008

When the lazy worm bites.

Been a month, being jobless and do nothing everyday at home.
Well, some might said..."u not boring meh?"
But to me, I'm enjoying it to the most :P
Huh, getting really lazy already....
Sleep and eat, and went out once in a while.
Goin few places during weekends, life was awesome.
Doing nothing, relaxing at home.

I'm charging, charging battery at home.
I'm prepared to go out again, when it's fully charged.

:P


my very last day at work. gonna miss them no matter what :)

Well, a very lazy excuse for staying jobless :P


And, have a very merry xmas to all :)

7 comments:

Beatnik Seed said...

Hello~ Merry Christmas to you too!

Jhunnie said...

Let's go !
Bring you to gia gia kua kua !

Holiday ~ let's celebrate

Ah Eva Eva said...

thanks seed, u too :P
bb, lets go!! yooohooo~~!

jeff-cwk said...

sleep+eat+shop=HAPPY

Carrie Tai said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

kit da shit said...

that's good to relax la

4 days xmas holiday i've been resting at home, do some painting n handcraft

life is too good this way

(but where am I now? office!)

belated Merry xmas ar E wah

Ah Eva Eva said...

jeff : long time din hear from u! merry belated xmas!

merry xmas and happy new year to u too cheddarina.

kid, it's good to relax at home :D