What have u done in this whole year?
Me?
Basically, nothing.
Haha.
In working life and my future was totally a mess.
I felt confused and giving up all the time. Doesnt feel positive at work.
Fate showed me, it's time to move on.
So where;s next? Still a mess. :P
Everything else was still fine. Things come and go.
Doesnt realise, it's been quite alot happened too...yet evything is over.
It's really, time for a real change.
New year resolutions?
Nope, i dont need one. coz I never successfully achieve my resolutions anyway.
hahaha.
Good luck in evything hopefully.
Make the last day in 2008, a memorable one. :)
Wish evyone, a very Happy New Year 2009.
12 comments:
cool self portrait! i love it!!
Happy New Year babe!
thanks iamwen, happy new year to u and peggy.
Happy new year, joo and bf!! :D
happy new year, Evaaaa~!!!
happy new year
Happy New Year and gud luck in getting that new job!
Happy new year eva! I wish you to get a good & happy job! All the best! :)
haha u enjoying taking random path ?
that's not a bad choice too
cheers Ewah :D
nice portrait btw
happy new year tennsen.
thanks for the wish, seed :D
dick, all the best to u too!!
kid, thanks and happy new year :D
nice photo!
HAPPY NEW YEAR....
You should have resolution. For example, "I wish someone will give me a HORIZON" hehehe
All the best ya.
Post a Comment