Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Where would u be, in 5 years time?"

Being 'fire' for the past whole week, it's time to take-a-break, putting some water, and 'pulling off fire'. Putting aside my thoughts about my future, I had a relaxing weekend. Without complaining to anyone about that, I feel so relieve. But this was just a 'putting aside' only. Monday is here, and it's time to take it out and think about it carefully again. Especially when I'm back to work after the weekend break.


Brother asked : "Where would u be, in 5 years time?"
Me : erm....


Basically, I never thought about it b4. What whould I wish I am to be in the next 5 years time? Well, hmm...have u ever think about it too? 5 years might be so far away...but, time DO fly. I never tought i will settle down in this company for one and half years too. What did I done in this one and half years? Besides working and only working, what about my financial planning? Basically, I am those who like to earn and save for travelling and eating, or enjoying life. So in the end, i got nothing in my saving account for assets or for a better planning in future.

Brother asked : From there, try to get something which can achieve the thing u wanted in the next 5 years.
Me : erm...


What do I want in my future? hmm...I do really need to think carefully about it.
A dinner with my brother do really makes me think.

Being jobless is not scary, but being lost is what fears me.

:(

I understand is time to move on...but where should I move??




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) if u think u can, u can.

Hooi said...

i am having the exact same problem as you, i mean now and then, on and off, almost all the time i feel the same, GREY...
but all i have to do and all i can do is just keep searching, bcos i dun believe in god or miracle or luck anymore, it's just all about what I can do.. i need to look for it from time to time.

DICK CHUA said...

Don't give so much pressure to youself, do the things that you like, and which make you happy, then from there, only you find ways to earn money. :)

Beverly's Secret said...

Overall, i just hate growing up :p
I hate to scrutinize every single steps I take...

But well, this is life. Take it or leave it, we still need to grow :)

kit da shit said...

that's a topic wandering around my mind for few years - where will i be after 10 years

thought too much
i've been feelin down
i've even hated what i was doing
and tried to escape

one day i sort of waken up...
but my latest conclusion is 活在當下

keep doing what u really like
with full power; learn all things that u feel interesting with, broaden ya knowledge

no one knows the future
but what we can do is live with our full power

knowledge n experience are things that will fuse up, and till u get enough of them, "good" thing will happen... i believe... wah i bullSx too much :p

Ah Eva Eva said...

terry : I CAN!!!

hooi : what i can do? :(

dick : this is what i think too, but my bro's words do mean something too. i knew what i want, but the thing i want cant provide me bright future. maybe 5 years later, i will be still doin the same thing....and i cant denied the fact that, money is important ;(

bb : :( CRY~~~

beverly : haaiz....growing :(

kiD : wahahaha....yea, i do wish i can look for the thing i wan, then just do it :)

Anonymous said...

是时候跨出那一步了^ ^

Reinert Lee said...

Human are live to choose... ;-D