A lovely dinner with buddies at Fullhouse @ nzx (again..lol). A fun night and I'm so glad that alot of them able turn up :)

Then, I get another cake and the lovely handmade "Elaine-Doll" from Mr. Cheng. Well, yea..I still hate u XD

A memorable day begins...when my sister wedding ceremony and dinner was held on the same day...
Wake up very very early in the morning to accompany my sis for the make up session. She is beautiful :)
We love u, Lemoon :)
The dinner held at Concorde Hotel. A messy wedding dinner. Hahaha...alot of slideshows and live performance by my brother in law's buddies. :) It's great anyhow.

And it;s really suprise that my brother in law sang a song for my sister in the middle of the dinner :) She was so touch :)
And suprisingly...the most very unforgettable moment, it;s all the guests sang the birthday song together for me. I'm really glad :) I'm so suprise that my sis and my brother in law slot in this small lil section for me :) Love them. It's really unforgetable. :)
The dinner ended, Sis was married, Eva is 24th :)
Wish lemoon happily ever after with joon hol :)
I will never ever forget my birthday this year...









9 comments:
wah~~~
very poison and nice series!!!!
happy birthday to you again!!
i want instax too T_T
Eva, your sister is so pretty!
What a special day, your birthday + sister's wedding! Congratulations to your sister and Joon Hol! And happy birthday to you too pretty girl! :)
congrats ur sister vava~
and happy birthday to u again^ ^
Lovely wedding and special birthday..
so many polaroid neeee
u had a happy birthday ... yeah
iamwen : buy buy buy XD thanks iamwen again and again :D
dick : thanks alot!!!! its really a very special day for us! :)
beebee : thanks :D:D:D
hooi : it's really lovely.
kid : yea nee~~~ thanks nee~~ :D
Happy belated birthday. XD
happy belated bday. Really a touching bday celebration. ;) Ur sister is so pretty. ;) Congrate to her!
thanks erin and agnes :)
Post a Comment