It's like so fustrated that u cant really find a suitable word to DESCRIBE how u feels right now.
I...
I just wish things will pass by, and time will fly...December will be here very very soon...and I doesnt need to see those very "fake" and "irritating" faces anymore.
I really wish to get away from here...
It's so hard to breathe....everyday...in that stupid tiny space....
Suffocate....
;(
16 comments:
happy happy lu.
intro me orang yang akan born daughter, thankyou ar.
longhair cantik lar, sama cantik dengan kakak.
nice to talk with you, dude.
the beginning!
stay strong!!
a super old school saying
its so dark at night, but it's not far from the dawn la
:o)
old school but still true
cheer up ga
1st option: let's suicide together, no matter how far we go those very "fake" and "irritating" faces will keep on appear in front of us.
2nd option: always bring a pie, throw those pies onto those very "fake" and "irritating" faces whenever you see them.
3rd option: by not wasting a beautiful life and money of buying pies, kill those very "fake" and "irritating" faces.
hard to breath? that's why i like smoking, can get out of the stupid tiny space(at least a couple of minutes)
terry : terima kasih dude. tapi lama lagi my hair baru akan long wo...
zhenhui : it;s sunset.... :)
kiD : hopefully the dawn will be here very soon too :)
jeep : i choose option one. when? hahaha...anyway...jeep, dun smoke so much ah....kissing a smoke is like licking an ashtray XD haaaiz....
I want play no.3
I want kill ppl =D
bb : thats your mission. lol!!!
Your entry made me think of my frustration and feeling which i experienced last week. Really hope the one I dislike can disappear in just one blink of eyes.
Anyway, cheer up girls.
Let me introduce you one song for you:-
Switchfoot - Happy Is A Yuppie Word
Click below :-
http://www.last.fm/music/Switchfoot/_/Happy+Is+a+Yuppie+Word
cheddarina : cheers to u too :) i know..evythg will be alright soon...veryvery soon!!
leechenwei : nice song!!!!
eva~ dunno why the comment i left disappear~~
hope you be happy soon~ after december you will leave the place and on december we have exhibition! we gonna have fun that time!!! cheer up!
vava, now is 18th... few more days to go... HAPPY? kekeke...^^
iamwen : december would be a happy month XD
mun : WKAKAKAKAKAKA..counting down~~
all the best!
thanks tenten :)
yeahhh~
couting down!!!!!
很快就能解脱了^ ^
Post a Comment