Browsing thru it, making me realise...I'm GETTING OLD :(
Anyway, I found this lovely picture. A very sweet couple, tied a knot on 11th Dec 1977.

And few years later....these 3 lil monkeys appear, completed a family of 5.
And this is how i look like when i was like 2-3 years old. :PYes, I'm the shortest, and the chubbiest.
Well, I doesnt look like now, isnt it? :)
I ald forgotten how i look like, but thanks to dad, he snap down every lil moments when we r still small...i still got a bunch of photo albums back at my home,Kampar. Maybe this is the reason why i love photograph and being photographed :P both digital, and analogue :)
And sticker pics :)
Memories that a photograph can bring....
It's really priceless. :)
Love them, as alwis :)
15 comments:
女大十八變呀Eva
XD
haha....i look like a BOY when i was a baby :P kaka...at first i tot 'he' was my brother :P
eva the shortest~!! HAHA~!!!
very warm family~ =)
eva, u n ur daddy look so alike :)
ur parents like to take photos also... good ah like tat... hehehe...
very nice picture you have!!! i love the first one also!!! the feel is very nice!
sweet~~~~~~~~
really happy family~
love the sticker pics so so muchXD
hooi : yalo..im the shortest :( and im the chubbiest too.... XD
jeff : warm :)
ten10 : yalo...evyone said i look like my dad. while sis and bro look like mom :P
xiaowei : yalo...they like to take pictures....hohoho :D
iamwen : that was the 70s wedding pictures. :) i like the colour tone too :)
beebee : hahaa, the sticker pics is taken last year...i personally beri suka it too :)
I was also searching back my family's old photos from my mom's drawer last time. I took out piece by piece and shared together with my parent! We spent for about a night with the never-ending stories while looking back each photos! The memory remains...Sweet-sweet time...
Happy Family :D
reinert : memory :) it;s really sweet. and cant buy with money. without the pictures, we might ald forgotten how we look like before :)
beverly : :D love them
yaya...u are really not look alike now. :p
You father is quite handsome when he was young. hahaaaaa
hahaha... i feel like want to korek korek korek korek dalam dalam for my kiddy pic... =D Very Happy Family!
agnes : he will be so glad if he saw this comment :)and for me, he;s still as handsome as days go by :)
ronnie : korek...and it;s really memorable...i still got alot..wish i can scan all into soft copy soon :)
Post a Comment