Hello, I accidently came across your blog while skipping from another one. The beautiful music made me stop and take a short tour. I recognize the song, but I can't place it.Lovely photography. (I'm curious how you added music to your blog.)My blog is hoofrecovery.blogspot.comMine is very different from yours:0)Pat
hello pat, nice to hear from you.thanks for the sweet compliment.I uploaded the music to imeem.com,then paste the code into my blog. thats how i post the music :)The song is actually sang by my friend. Drop by more often. cheers.
cheer up cheer up!! :)
Handful of lucks from US to you!!!
Everything will be ok de...加油!
船到桥头自然直。
thanks zhen hui, beverly and bb...and hooi??? erm...
hooi said, when ship came across to the bridge it will be straighten. meaning all the problem will be solved at the end of the day! so cheer up!
:) thanks for translation, chow jeeeeeeeee peng.yea...cheer up :)
add oil! add oil!
have your seen any ship collides into its harbour stop before? No right? Because it is a nature of nature, everything will be alright.. =)Let's rock n roll in JB~!!!
YEA. WISH I CAN FINISH ALL MY WORK ASAP, THEN I CAN FONG SAM ROCK AND ROLL ^^YES....EVYTHG WILL BE ALRIGHT...SOON :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hello, I accidently came across your blog while skipping from another one.
The beautiful music made me stop and take a short tour. I recognize the song, but I can't place it.
Lovely photography. (I'm curious how you added music to your blog.)
My blog is hoofrecovery.blogspot.com
Mine is very different from yours:0)
Pat
hello pat, nice to hear from you.
thanks for the sweet compliment.
I uploaded the music to imeem.com,then paste the code into my blog. thats how i post the music :)
The song is actually sang by my friend. Drop by more often.
cheers.
cheer up cheer up!! :)
Handful of lucks from US to you!!!
Everything will be ok de...
加油!
船到桥头自然直。
thanks zhen hui, beverly and bb...
and hooi??? erm...
hooi said, when ship came across to the bridge it will be straighten. meaning all the problem will be solved at the end of the day! so cheer up!
:) thanks for translation, chow jeeeeeeeee peng.
yea...cheer up :)
add oil! add oil!
have your seen any ship collides into its harbour stop before? No right? Because it is a nature of nature, everything will be alright..
=)
Let's rock n roll in JB~!!!
YEA. WISH I CAN FINISH ALL MY WORK ASAP, THEN I CAN FONG SAM ROCK AND ROLL ^^
YES....EVYTHG WILL BE ALRIGHT...SOON :)
Post a Comment