Monday, August 4, 2008

New.

Same Condo. Same Block. But different floor, a different house.
Bro and I move to a new house last saturday. Was so tiring moving and cleaning. Packing and unpacking. Dad and mom was here last weekend, to help up. Thank God they are here.

Yes, I hate moving house. It's tiring :(

Anyway, my old tenant request for a higher rent, which me and brother doesn't agree with it. Therefore we came out with the one and only solution : Moving out.

We found a new unit just one floor below our old unit. We are glad that we need not to move far away from here and agree will be moving in by Aug. It's been 2 years I'm staying at the old one. It's messy, but then, I get used to evythg there... A new home gives us the opportunity to clean up all the rubbish, which I'm really sick of it. I wonder how come a home for 2 can be as this messy??
Anyway, we clean and throw a lot.

Hmm...a new home. A new start for everything :)

p/s : still waiting eagerly for the internet connection-lah~~

8 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Try to enjoy it although it is really tiring :p

Happy moving!! It will blessed you with a great start :)

Kenny_Yong said...

Shiokk for new house...

Hooi said...

so nice.. new house... build a lomowall in your room, go go go ~!!!

yayawoo said...

rumah baru wor... kekeke...

jeff-cwk said...

yes lomowall, nice idea Hooi...
make a big big 1, sure bery the nice lo... hehe

Ah Eva Eva said...

ooo....good idea hooi!!!! wana make it la...hahaha :)

kenny, not syok. tired moving house and cleaning and throwing rubbish.. :(

pkcc, aii..rumah baru sama messy dengan rumah lama...aai~~

Jhunnie said...

Draw a helmet wawa there =D

Ah Eva Eva said...

I WANT I WANT :)