Jojoo : Thanks :) I expect the pic to be clear, yet I forgot that I set it to B mode when I shoot. So when the picture come out, i was so disappointed. Alot was blur and dont even know wat was that. haaizz..
hooi : haiz...there are a lot which i did not post really don't know 'mat yeh lei geh' :( anyway, i will add oil ge la. i wont GIVE up :P u add oil on ur diana too!! :)
11 comments:
Those are really nice!!! Especially the last and the 2nd last one...How did you do that?
Using Holga, another camera from the lomo family.
Actually i use the B button and my hand was shaking :P
Thats why the pic was blur. It was a failed attempt. :(
Where got fail? Aku suka le... The effect is so special and it looks like pic taken in tahun 1970. I specially like 1 and 5.
Sorry, 1 and 3
Jojoo : Thanks :) I expect the pic to be clear, yet I forgot that I set it to B mode when I shoot. So when the picture come out, i was so disappointed. Alot was blur and dont even know wat was that. haaizz..
takla failed la! i like the 1st pic so much! got the fu~hehehe^^
fu~~~ :)
thanks mc :)
Eva, dun be sad, if you see my DIANA F+ 1st roll, you know we have the same fate. =(
At least your colours are nicer.. and some cool light leak..
i like the 1st picture...
hooi : haiz...there are a lot which i did not post really don't know 'mat yeh lei geh' :(
anyway, i will add oil ge la. i wont GIVE up :P
u add oil on ur diana too!! :)
love all!
thanks Jeep :)
Post a Comment