Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tired.

I'm Tired.

I'm tired of waiting...
I'm tired of guessing...
I'm tired of crying...

I'm tired of walking all alone...

I'm really really......very tired...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a break, have a kitkat ... :D

Ah Eva Eva said...

take a break =)

Hooi said...

what happen to you la friend? looks like you aren't comfortable recently. Yah, then better take a break, i mean time is the best medicine in emotional stuff.

yayawoo said...

eva, the time has come...
(u told me 1, kekeke...)

jeff-cwk said...

hey! take care too... ah eva... =)

Beverly's Secret said...

hmm...
what causing you so much pain?
cut it off babe!!!

bearlim said...

rest is for the longer future road :P

* j a n e * said...

r u ok darling?
take a break! yea, i mean it.
im still here! no worries.

Ah Eva Eva said...

hooi : yea. i nid time seriously.
mun : it reached.
jeff : take k too =)
bev : cut it off!!!
bear : i ald decided to rest...
jane : im ok dear. i know u r there =)