I've walked for nearly 20 months...
Meet endless of obstacles all the way...
I thought he will be the one...
But he makes me realize...
A relationship isn't about love and just love.
Isn't about work and just work.
Isn't about 'you' and just 'you'.
What about me?
There's no Eva in Your dictionary.
I guess I've reached my limit.
You know that I love You, but I just cant love You anymore...
6 comments:
woke up late is better than none..!
step up and continue walking down the road!
Keep Forward!!
tide ur 'Helmet' nicely!
take ur ride, and KEEP FORWARD!!!
u can live more better~
=) jia you.
remember what u hv told me when we met in msn?
That time i am same situation with u, but u taught me a lot of thing.
God bless helmet and me.
agree with dominic.... at least u hv try ur best.... no regret...
Be tough, i believe u can stand up soon..
Hey girl, I hope you could stay strong. Even though I don't know what happened to the both of you, please do not be too upset over guys. Pick up the pieces and move on, my dear.
If you need someone to talk to, I'll always be around. One call or just a message away.
With love,
Shanny a.k.a. Syn
Post a Comment