Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm 123658

What is 123658??
Yes. I'm 123658. That's my matric's number back at uni. =)

One of my coursemate suddenly send a msn message to me..started the conversation with...

"Lai Yee Wah, 123658"

I smile.

Suddenly, every moment at uni flash back to me in these few seconds...one by one...

I miss them. All of them.
The university, the stress, the assignments, the environment and last by not least, the chicks.
I miss UPM!!!

I miss 123658.

the pics was so geli and i cant stop myself from bluring it. haha!!! i was so fat and ugly =(

we went for tailou's house during the 9th day of cny05'. it was 3 years ago. i look funny =P



I was clean up abit at my store room, then i notice this new-ly buy scanner+printer+photocopy machine lying on the floor. Then, i scanned all these 3 pics. My matric card and my pic with my chicks. =)

No comments: