Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Lomo PD Camp. The Fish.

Lets all the picture tells the story.
=)



the best couple of the year. multicolour.


hahaha
bungalow
ah mun and his alien

sui gor says : 'mai lei tai, mai lei gan'
WHAT?
partying!

lomo
Fishy Joo~

Wah. That's my name
ah mun playing sand.

lomoS!
run michi run
cute ronron and tenten
the process
=)
He says he loves lomo.
Big Lca+
Eva with oversize spec.
BB. *flower flower flower*
nasi and polaroid
predator sui gor

girls
phiphi. i seriously love this pic.
small sleepy fish
sunset
Eva SS
shoot shoot shoot
many
four
the 4 beauties.
the happily together couple
the half naked chef
my shelter for the night
20cents per song?

9 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

I love Polaroid a lot...Didn't use it for 2 years1 It's full of dust now :p

Girl, what are you up to recently? Are you attach with production company?

p/s: It's ok. I don't think I need an iPhone either. I just wanna get it for my hubby.

Ah Eva Eva said...

Bev : The Polaroid very cool. I wish to get one for myself too. And too bad the polaroid film goin to pupus ald...
Me? Yea, I'm attached with a small production company, doing all sort of video production.
Btw, the iPhone really cool. I envy my bro =(

Aegean Sea said...

do u know mandarin ??

Ah Eva Eva said...

hey aegean, i dont know mandarin =)

Jhunnie said...

LoL =D

Aegean Sea said...

oh ...
u familiar with slide show editing or movie making software??

Ah Eva Eva said...

Aegean : Yea. Some of it. I'm a video editor. =)

Aegean Sea said...

so u managed Sony Vegas not ???

Ah Eva Eva said...

Aegean : I managed Premiere Pro, Edius and After Effects. Vegas...not very familiar..but more or less the same with premiere. =)