Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Fish @ China

The China Trip.
19th-26thApril08'
Here;s some pictures taken using my fish.
Coming up would be the digital pictures. =)


klia
day01@Xi-an : Ta Yean Ta (Tong Sam Jong's Pagoda).
raining
day02@garden

i wanna bring these home...

the HuaQing pool.

The Terra-cotta Warriors Horses





Day04@Beijing : THE GREAT WALL OF CHINAAAAAAA~~~~













my shadow =)
sunset@beijing city.
day05@beijing : Tian Men Square

The Forbidden City.



The Temple of Heaven


day06@beijing : The Summer Palace


sunset@ Zheng Yang Men

day07@beijing : bird nest overview.

day08 : Goodbye, China.
Lemoon and I. =)

5 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

China..I never been there before..
Such a beautiful place!!

Ah Eva Eva said...

It's really beautiful =)

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Oh....I really really like ur fish eye....

p/s:not as cute as urs (>.8)/

Ah Eva Eva said...

Geok Kee : She become part of my life ald. =)

Hariry Ariffin said...

The pictures look cool! :D