Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Anniversary (Part 2)

I put the nick on my messenger saying Happy Anniversary, and friends will drop by and ask, what anniversary is this? Isit my relationship's anniversary? No, it's not.
Those who drop by here and my multiply will know what's the Anniversary is all about.

Anyway, my colleague saw my messenger nick and ask. I just SMILE and give her a grin. Then everyone in the office know that, it's actually my anniversary in this company.

Boss bring us back to Sunwaymas for lunch. Then he bring us to Ngao Che Shui. I felt like, huh? We already so full.

Then only i realize, they went there to buy the Big Apple's Donuts for me.




where is peter?

cheers!

dirty cat.

lick lick.
hengmun.eva
and big dar. =)
All in~

Touch.
I love it.
And thanks for the time and
...the donuts. =)

2 comments:

jeff-cwk said...

"dirty car" pic u look so ganas la... -.-"

Ah Eva Eva said...

haha..jeff, it's dirty cat pic. btw, i look ganas ah? haha. coz someone is attacking me. =)