Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Limit.

How far would be your limit?
Did anyone realise there's a limit in everything we do?

I'm getting tired as what i have mention b4.
Tired of evything...
Feel like just wanted to let it go and move on.

Is it my physical and mental show me that my limit
...is getting nearer to reality?

4 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

I get tire too sometimes...
but i choose to take a deep breath and just hang in there for a little while longer...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

cheers girl~~
hugsss...

Anonymous said...

I support what you decide =)
I will always be with you !
Just do what you wanted !
Follow your feeling.
Dont force yourself to do what you dont like..

=) Smile

Ah Eva Eva said...

Beverly : When the going gets tough, the tough get going... Thanks for the quote. I will try to apply it everywhere anywhere =)

Anonymous : Thou i wasn't sure who is this, but thanks for the cheering and the support. I always do whatever that my feelings told me to. And everything will be alright.

Anonymous said...

Smile ba =)