I started to like ___ =)
wat can i said? life is short...y hate it?? try to LOVE it~hehehe...
I start getting really mad when lil things went wrong.I start losing off patience.I start losing interest....i really start hating it...
But dont start to cubit me can liao ^.^
but u can bite bb when u feel stress or tension~ because he is the most nearest to u~ hahaha...
hahahaha!!
Edmund... You good. !! when i kena gigit..you know la har
BB : gigit la. edmund wont mind ge la. hahahaha
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I started to like ___ =)
wat can i said? life is short...
y hate it??
try to LOVE it~
hehehe...
I start getting really mad when lil things went wrong.
I start losing off patience.
I start losing interest....
i really start hating it...
But dont start to cubit me can liao ^.^
but u can bite bb when u feel stress or tension~ because he is the most nearest to u~ hahaha...
hahahaha!!
Edmund... You good. !! when i kena gigit..you know la har
BB : gigit la. edmund wont mind ge la. hahahaha
Post a Comment