Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Check List.

Ok, it's saturday today. What the hack I'm doing at home? Haha. Alright, since everyone is busy in their own life. So, I'm trying to get more rest at home today-lo. Wondering what am i goin to do-leh.
Well, my pc would be my best companion at home. I think i spent more time at this computer-aka-store room more than my own bedroom.
Anyway, I make a short check list about what am i goin to do today. haha.
Here it goes :

1- Choose pictures of ChinaTrip for develop. Wanted to make a photo album for Dad.
2- Upload pics to forum and blogs.
3- Clean up my pc. My files was everywhere and it's really messy.
4- Burn and backup whatever files, photos, videos.....
5- Uninstall all my Adobe software and install again.
6- Edit the China Video.
7- erm...swim? hahaha.
8- Clean my store room!
9- Drama lah. And....Sis bring me The Trio Supreme Show. I'm gonna laugh my *ss of this time.


Well, bunch of it. But did I have the determination to fullfilled my task?
Ai..what a boring Saturday.

4 comments:

Jhunnie said...

I want a saturday stay at home also cannot ah... =(

Ah Eva Eva said...

can geh....can geh... =)

yayawoo said...

Sat stay at home very boring gah bb >.<

Ah Eva Eva said...

yes yes. agree with u, licheekeong. =(