I'm Super Sleeeepy.
my stupid feet
preview. PHhheew~~ Lucky i manage to gau dim by yesterday.....Sit hold day at office facing the stupid pc really making my neck and ass pain.
Somemore the video is in mandarin. AAAAA~~~ HELP ah. I un mandarin, but i dun un
mandarin words...waste so many time listen over and over again to get the exact word
to put into the video. Dont really walk much except goin for shushu. Lunch oso
chinchin cai cai gau dim then lalasing continue work. Sad. What a pathetic working
life. (Wait, working is like that geh. But why i feel so tired when i'm only A WEEK BUSY??
haha. Been really comfortable at this office. Ntg much to do for the past few
months. So when i get a bit busy, i feel like wanna die. huh~ not healthy neh. Like
this how to go out to earn BIG money and eat BIG rice?....Hoho)
One good thing. Today is FFRRRRRIIIDDDAY~~ YES! FRRRIDAY~~~!!and....I'm goin for SONGKRAN FESTIVAL this weeeeeekend!!!!!!
YYYOOOHOOO~~
Never been to this songkran thing before. Planned for so many years finally this
year we can really go. hoho. Erm. No, i'm not goin to bangkok again. It's way too
far for Bus to reach. haha. I got limited time and money, so Hadyai would be the
destination.
Hadyai. Wait Me. I'm gonna WET myself this WEEKEND there!!! YYOOOHOO~~~
6 comments:
a lot of cantonese words in your blog XD
faster blog your thailand picture....kekekek
hohoh...i'm cantonese ma.
hohohoh...haizz....tats bad. i try to change =P
ah duck : i will upload soon. hoho...be patience =)
so cool~~
Hadyai~~
I swear to god i must visit Thailand for at least once!!!
beverly : yes. thailand is so cool =)
Post a Comment